Python FinTech Dokumentation v3.x
Die Dokumentation ist derzeit nur in englischer Sprache verfügbar.
The FinTech package is available for Python 2.6 and 2.7 (32/64 bit) on PyPI (Python Package Index). If you need a solution for Python 3 or any other programming language, have a look at the XML-RPC server.
The FinTech library depends on the following packages:
Pillow is only required if you want to scan SEPA mandates for printed barcodes which hold the mandate reference number.
Linux / OS X
Install it with easy_install:
Or use pip:
pip install fintech
If setuptools is not installed, download the source package, extract it and run:
python setup.py install
In the latter case you must also manually install all dependencies.
Install all above-mentioned packages. Executables can be found on the corresponding PyPI sites with the exception of PyCrypto. These installers are listed below. PyCrypto packages were build against MPIR and therefore include the _fastmath module. Be sure to download the correct installer in terms of the used Python version and bitness.
The Python FinTech package
- fintech.register(name=None, keycode=None, users=None, hosts=None)¶
Registers the FinTech package.
It is required to call this function once before any submodule can be imported. Without a valid license the functionality is restricted.
- name – The name of the licensee.
- keycode – The keycode of the licensed version.
- users – The licensed EBICS user ids (Teilnehmer-IDs). It must be a string or a list of user ids.
- hosts – The licensed EBICS host ids (Host-IDs). It must be a string or a list of host ids.
- exception fintech.FintechLicenseError¶
Exception concerning the license
import fintech # Register an unlicensed version fintech.register() # Register a licensed version fintech.register('LICENSEE_NAME', 'KEYCODE', 'EBICS_USER_ID')