LocalFS for Zope 2.13
LocalFS (Local File System) is an add-in product for the Zope web application server. It allows users to access the contents of the file system on a Zope server as if they were contained in the Zope Object Database.
It has been revised and updated for use with current Zope versions.
- manage_addFile now works with strings in addition to file-like objects
- Complete rewrite of StreamingFile.py
- Data is not longer loaded into memory on object creation
- Added streaming support for images
- Added builtin PythonScript (.py)
- Removed management options that cannot be used